So the amazing people at GOG are celebrating their tenth anniversary and we all got the chance to vote on three different games of which the winner would be given to us for free. We were able to vote on either Superhot, Firewatch or Shadow Warrior 2 (Which are all on sale too!) and the winner has turned out to be the latter!
Here’s some of the features of Shadow Warrior 2:
- Blades and Bullets – Lo Wang delivers his own brand full throttle brutality with an expanded array of over 70 lethal blades and explosive firearms to overcome the demonic opposition. Become a whirlwind of steel and blood with razor sharp katana, short swords, crescent blades, and hand claws or unleash a hellish symphony of ornate firearms to decimate your enemies.
- Four Player Co-Op – Battle through the expansive campaign alone or team up as a four-player typhoon of destruction online in campaign co-op mode. Tackle challenging primary missions or thrilling side quests while maintaining your own ninja style with customizable armor, items, and valuable loot from your triumphs.
- Procedural Environments – The breach between the human and demon realms created an interdimensional hernia resulting in constant shifts to the world of Shadow Warrior 2. Procedurally generated landscapes and paths bring new twists and turns to once familiar terrain and routine missions.
- Brutal Damage System – Choose your weapon based on the situation at hand and then dismantle everything that stands in your path with an advanced gore system. Use precision blade strikes to separate limbs and heads or switch to heavy ordinance and blow a hole right through colossal beasts.
- Custom Upgrade System – Upgrade weapons in your arsenal with up to three stones at once to improve performance or augment them with devastating elemental effects. Collect karma, amulets, and armor to enhance Lo Wang’s power and shift his death-dealing artistry into overdrive.
Make sure to log onto your GOG account and claim that free game, it has co-op up to four players which is super cool!